The right way to integrate quality and productivity
The X5 has been designed specifically to handle all the proto-typing, sample-making and short/medium run production needs of packaging and point-of-sale display companies. Robust construction and superior Korean engineering gives enviable reliability and allows these machines to produce high quality results.
The X5 comes in a variety of sizes with versatile tooling to suit all common packaging substrates: folding carton boxboard, corrugated up to triple wall, rigid displayboard, PETG, PP, polyethylene foam, etc. Even structural honeycomb boards, Kappa foam boards, textiles, and paper can be processed, along with many other materials.
Combine the X5’s tooling flexibility with lightning fast performance and semi or fully automatic feeding options and you have a genuine 24/7 digital die cutting machine able to service conventionally or digitally printed short-to-medium production runs.
The X5 is available with a range of options including a conveyorised bed, and automated sheet feeders to turn the table into a full production unit.
The X5 digital cutter has been designed in several compact sizes perfect for the sample make who does not work with wide format materials. It also makes the ideal second machine if you already have a wide format cutter at your premises. It only has a small footprint and can be installed in design office or factory floor alike, but it is perfect where floor space is at a premium.
Although smaller than the X7, the X5 is as versatile and at the same time faster, and at a much lower cost.
The X5 range is incredibly well engineered, fast, reliable and highly configurable, with compact footprint options for where space is at a premium. Contact us with your exact requirements to receive a tailored machine quotation.
- Precise high speed knife cutting and creasing/scoring of materials up to 1.6m wide and 2.5m long, and, optionally, roll materials of unlimited length.
- Powerful front-end Control Software allowing the operator to select the material to be processed which then automatically applies the correct machine parameters such as cutting speed, acceleration, depth, etc. This saves setup time when switching between different media.
- Standalone Control Console with toolrack, drawer and PC, or optional built-in Control Panel.
- Optional Touch-N-Go! Fool proof tool measurement sensor to calibrate blade/tool lengths accurately and automatically.
- Optional K-CUT Vision System utilising clever software and a digital camera to find and recognise a variety of registration marks and/or board edges on pre-printed media, allowing efficient and accurate cutting of print to register.
- Possibility to process jobs longer than the machine using the optional Conveyorised bed combined with a rear Extension Table for sheet materials, or Roll-Off Unit for roll media.